Cooler weather is perfect for snuggling on the couch with a blanket, a husband, and a chocolate lab to watch a good movie.
Last weekend, Josh and I watched this movie. We both loved it. Paul Giamatti is simply fantastic. He might be out-shined just the tiniest bit though by Amy Ryan's performance.
We keep seeing previews for this movie and our response every time is "that could be good." Then I listened to the NPR Fresh Aire interview with Joseph Gordon Levitt and the writer Jonathan Levine and now I can't wait to see it.
We have also re-instated Thursday night date night at home with the return of our favorite sitcoms. Nothing like leftovers and laughs after a long week at work. The Office, which has been a pleasant surprise this fall, Parks and Rec, Big Bang Theory, and Project Runway are what we look forward too. Soon we can add 30 Rock to the viewing list. Hooray for good movies and Fall television!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you!