4.03.2012

Flat Natalie

Josh and I have been working on a little project for about a week now. It has been so fun and now I must share.

My cousin Nathan and his family live in Liberty Lake, WA. His daughter Natalie is in elementary school and her class did a project inspired by Flat Stanley.

Introducing Flat Natalie, or as we call her, Flatalie:


Yes, I took her to my library. Of course I did.

We took her with us all around town. To the Slugger Museum...



Gave her a tour of the University of Louisville where she met the Thinker...

 And rode a horse...

And cheered for the Cards...

All that wandering around made us quite hungry, so we finished up at Comfy Cow for ice cream...

Tomorrow I will be sending Flatalie back to Washington along with the diary she kept while she was here and some mementos from her trip. Thanks for visiting Flatalie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to hear from you!