In this picture we were trying to get a shot of ourselves and the Majestic Theater, clearly we failed. If only yellow school buses had something to do with the show...

I honestly am clueless as to what happened during this second attempt. No sign and no us, not even my eyes.

After these two failures we appealed to the kindness of a friendly stranger . As friendly as they were, their photography skills were akin to ours. At least it has all of the sign and if you strain your eyes you can make out the dark shadow of our heads.

When we got home, we tried again. We were trying for the whole playbill, but decided to take what we got and call it a night.
Thanks for a wonderful evening Josh!!! I love you with my whole heart!!!!!!!!
hahaha, your post made me laugh real hard. I especially love the picture that the stranger took.
ReplyDeletehow fun! seeing wicked together is one of our dreams! your pictures make me smile :)
ReplyDeleteI love it. Glad you had a wonderful time. I also love the picture the stranger took.
ReplyDelete